FortiVoice Console: See more. Know more. Do more.
Not your mild-mannered, garden-variety attendant console
FortiVoice Console is like the standard old telephone hardware attendant consoles that receptionists have been using for years, but it’s software, which gives it a distinct advantage. One license per site covers all users, so everybody in your office gets the full application. What hardware console can do that?
Every user in the office?
Absolutely. Good thing, too, because as soon as they see its user-friendly interface, everybody is going to want one. Sure, receptionists use it the way they would a hardware console — transferring calls and monitoring lines. But FortiVoice Console brings its mighty superpowers to all your users.
Absolute power for managers and business owners
If you’re managing a sales team, support centre or any group that should be on the phone, FortiVoice Console’s interface shows you at a glance who your stars are. You can see call activity while it’s happening, without leaving your desk.
Mandate your phone-critical staff to log in as “available for chat”. You’ll be able to see who’s at their desk making and taking calls.
Extra communication, better customer service
Got an important call waiting for someone who’s on the phone? FortiVoice Console includes instant messaging, so you can let them know another call is waiting. Your co-workers get better information to choose how to handle calls, so your callers get better service.
Try before you buy
Want a test-drive? Try FortiVoice Console for a free, fully functional 30-day demo.
License code convenience
When you buy FortiVoice Console, you receive your license code via e-mail. There’s no waiting around for the courier to deliver your new application and there are no shipping costs.
- See your calls: you get caller ID, number, duration and status and whether a call is internal, inbound or outbound.
- Manage queues and parked calls: see the calls lined up for you, answer the important ones first and transfer the rest to someone else. View and grab calls from a list of parked calls on the system.
- Touch your calls: now this is power — drag and drop your calls directly to other extensions, remote extensions or ring groups, or send a call to voicemail, all without even touching your phone.
- Click-To-Dial: From integrated phone book.
- See your lines: Need to monitor your lines or VoIP trunks? Choose to view line status and you’ll see which are in use or ringing, and whether you’re wasting money on under-used lines.
- Unobtrusive: FortiVoice Console can be configured to be always on top, or simply pop up at the bottom corner of your screen when a call comes in, so you can keep working and not worry about real estate on your screen.
Works on FortiVoice FVC 40s, 40, 70 and 100 systems running software 7.20 or higher.
OS — Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Windows 2000.
Communications Manager — Minimum requirements
CPU: Pentium 3 @ 1 GHz
Screen: 800×600, 16-bit Color
Console — Minimum requirements
CPU: Pentium 2 @ 400 MHz
Screen: 1024×768, 16-bit Color