The Pocket Memo dictation recorder takes dictation to a new level. Breakthrough 3D Mic technology delivers the best audio quality in any recording situation. Its robust yet lightweight stainless steel design offers perfect ergonomics for working over longer periods of time.
Coupled with SpeechExec Pro software for efficient data management and a docking station for uploading your files, going from your voice to your text document has never been quicker.
Superior audio quality and design
- 3D Mic system for best audio quality and accurate speech-recognition results
- Built-in motion sensor for automatic microphone selection
- Ergonomic slide switch for efficient single-handed operation
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
Enhance your productivity
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
- Docking station for fast battery charging and hands-free recording
- Light and motion sensors for extended battery life
Designed for professionals
- File encryption and device PIN lock for high data security
- Integrated barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
- Remote management support for time-saving deployment and maintenance
- Classic mode for clear and easy-to-use operation
(Right-click and select “Save As” to download PDF file)
SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
The SpeechExec Pro software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
The large full-color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. The clear user interface is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Docking station for fast battery charging and hands-free recording
The stable and superior docking station provides speedy charging and automatic transfer of your recording to your computer. With an optional foot control connected, the docking station enables hands-free recording and transcription even without a computer.
Integrated barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
The integrated barcode scanner enables you to link client or patient data to a recording by simply scanning over a barcode, even from a display.* This ensures reliable assignment of client or patient IDs and speeds up your workflow.
Remote management support for time-saving deployment and maintenance
The Philips SpeechExec Remote Device Manager software allows IT administrators to centrally manage, configure and update dictation hardware from Philips, saving valuable time and resources. Managing device settings for individuals, groups and teams or the whole organization is easily done remotely.